applefleasapplefleas

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Crossing the Waterfall Crossing the Waterfall

I love it!

The drums were a bit much at first but you balanced it out with a lot of the other elements in the song. It was deep and well layered. I believe there was a flute in there, or a very realistic flute synthesizer, that had a beautiful vibrato to it.

I use FL Studio myself, but I was thinking of making the switch to Reason. This song is just one more reason (no pun intended) to make the jump.

floccari responds:

Reason is my favorite program for generating music. However, it depends on your paradigm. I never use prerecorded loops, and reason isn't the most friendly thing for that. If you're into using midi and making loops that way reason is for you. The sampling quality of their instrument library is one of the best I've seen, and it's also really good for creating your own synth and sampled instruments. Thanks for the review!

Sunken city of R'lyeh Sunken city of R'lyeh

Excellent!

Man! Im blown away! This would be perfect for a movie or game or something. What program did you use to compose/master this? Are all of those instruments/vocals real? It all sounds really good!